Anand Ashram celebrates its 10th Foundation Day
With packed audience at Amphitheatre, Sayaji Garden, Vadodara Anand Ashram celebrated its 10th Foundation Day on 14th November, 2021. Shri Premraj Keshyep, MD of M/s KYB Conmat, Por, Vadodara was the Keynote Address speaker of the event. Shri KS Chhabra, Managing Trustee of Anand Ashram and all other Trustees and many other Guests of Honour including donors graced the occasion.
Highlights of the Event :
- After lamp lighting by Guests of Honour and Trustees, Anand Ashram’s Senior Citizen Spiritual Sewa group presented a beautiful prayer.
- Mrs Kawaljeet Chhabra, Trustee gave her welcome speech.
- Differently abled couple Shri Rajendrabhai and Smt Bhartiben Shah entertained the audience with a duet song.
- Shri KS Chhabra addressed the audience with his unique speech as always.
- Shri Gaurang Joshipura, MD, Zeppelin Systems India Pvt. Ltd felicitated Shri Premraj ji who delivered a very inspiring Keynote Address.
- All the Guests of Honour were felicitated by the Trustees.
- “Anand Ashram Ke Himmatwale” all those volunteers who dared during COVID-19 pandemic to perform various social services were felicitated by the Guests of Honour.
- An inspiring poem recital was done by Mrs Kumkum Bhardwaj on women empowerment.
- Shri Sanjeev Ratti, Trustee and Mrs Rekha Sharma, Chairperson introduced to the audience Anand Ashram’s Swa-Shakti programme. Swa-Shakti women-made clothins/handicraft items were also put on display and sale on a stall.
- Shri Raman Bhardwaj, Trustee and Chairman-Ashayein briefed the audience about Ashrayein programme.
- 119 Underprivileged girl students were given cheques towards fees for University Education by Anand Ashram.
- Programme concluded with Vote of Thanks and National Anthem.
- Impeccable Programme Anchoring was done by Shri Pradeep Bhinde and Dr Vandana Srivastava.
Comments are closed.